Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Kumuda@learningmate.com" <ku...@learningmate.com> on 2002/07/03 11:49:47 UTC

Error While validating against Schema

Hi,
I am getting the following Error, When I am validating My XML  .
General Schema Error: Grammar with uri : http://www.imsglobal
org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1 , can not found.

But the same XML is valid when I validate using XML SPY
Can Any one please tell me, What is the reason for this Error and how to
correct it.

Thanking you

RE: Error While validating against Schema

Posted by "Kumuda@learningmate.com" <ku...@learningmate.com>.
yes It is a namespace URI........

Where does that URI appear? It looks more like a namespace URI than a
physical location.
Alex

Posted by Aleksandar Milanovic <am...@galdosinc.com>.