Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2022/02/01 19:40:46 UTC

Re: Next release -- 2.3.0?

The results on ~ one million files (comparing 2.2.1 and
2.3.0-SNAPSHOT) are here:
https://corpora.tika.apache.org/base/share/tika-2.3.0-prerc1-reports.tgz

I don't see anything concerning.

I'm currently running 1.28 against the same files, and I'll compare
those with 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT.

Please let me know if you find any problems.  If I don't see anything
concerning in 1.28 vs 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT, I'll start the release process.

Best,

          Tim

Re: Release 1.28.1? [FROM] Next release -- 2.3.0?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
I'll start the 1.28.1 release cycle shortly unless there are
objections.  My current plan is to update dependencies only.  If you'd
like to backport any bug fixes or if there's anything else you'd like
to get into 1.28.1, please let me know.

Best,

      Tim

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.