Posted to users@maven.apache.org by asookazian <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/10 01:00:48 UTC

Definition of aggregator POM

what exactly is an aggregator POM?  I could not find it in the Maven:
Definitive Guide.

Here is some hint:  "If you have a multi-module build where the aggregator
pom (i.e. the one with packaging of pom and the modules section)"

http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/examples/update-child-modules.html

So it sounds like a top-level POM can be an aggregator POM but *must* it be?

Re: Definition of aggregator POM

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Aggregation