Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by howard chen <ho...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/10 10:21:15 UTC

Porn sites' link at the download page

http://apache.hkmirror.org/lucene/nutch/

see the bottom...

is that allowed? it has been for quite a long time...and last time I
report to apache.org and no one reply me.

Re: Porn sites' link at the download page

Posted by Zaheed Haque <za...@gmail.com>.
I don't see anything in the TC

http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

It's best you direct your questions here.. by creating an issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10410&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=11531

Regards

Posted by Briggs <ac...@gmail.com>.