Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Marco Ramos <mr...@tp.telepac.pt> on 2002/10/08 19:50:16 UTC

New HTTP URL

Hi there! I'm sending this mail form Telepac, Portugal, since we've changed the URL of the HTTP access of our mirror. The new URL is http://apache.telepac.pt. The FTP URL remains ftp://ftp.telepac.pt/pub/apache.

Could you please change the HTTP URL in the list?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Marco Ramos
Telepac, Comunicações Interactivas, S.A. - DE22

Re: New HTTP URL

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Marco Ramos wrote:

> Hi there! I'm sending this mail form Telepac, Portugal, since we've changed the URL of the HTTP access of our mirror. The new URL is http://apache.telepac.pt. The FTP URL remains ftp://ftp.telepac.pt/pub/apache.
>
> Could you please change the HTTP URL in the list?

Got it.  Thanks.

Joshua.