Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dave Seltzer <ds...@tveyes.com> on 2013/11/18 18:48:51 UTC

Listing Collections in Solr Cloud

Hello,

I have a need to dynamically add collections to Solr cloud. The collections
API makes this quite simple.

However, when I'm done adding the new collection I need to update an Alias
to include the new collection. To do this I need a list of current
collections, but I don't see a way to do this.

Does anyone know if there's a way to list all the collections hosted on a
Solr server?

Thanks!

-Dave

Re: Listing Collections in Solr Cloud

Posted by Dave Seltzer <ds...@tveyes.com>.
Thanks for the workaround advice on using the Zookeeper API.  LIST is would
definitely be at home inside the Collections API.

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5466 in response to this
thread.

-Dave

Posted by Anirudha Jadhav <an...@nyu.edu>.