Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/06 23:30:30 UTC

[4.4] Invalid parameter

Hi,

I can't seem to get my virtual router to deploy.

When I try to restart it via Quickview, this error is generated by the CS
MS:

WARN  [c.c.a.d.ParamGenericValidationWorker]
(1651970393@qtp-1692804609-11:ctx-f5681abe
ctx-9d9eb052) Received unknown parameters for command listSystemVms.
Unknown parameters : listall

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--