Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com> on 1999/10/21 20:25:10 UTC

APR_MMAP

I'll commit the apr_mmap.h file that I forgot last night (would have done it
earlier but was grabbed for a Marseille).  A couple of questions that I have
no real preference over...

In apr_send_mmap do we want to
1) simply have it send the entire file every time it's called
2) be able to specify how much of a file should be sent

I guess it boils down to how we're goign to be using the call in the apache
code.  The same question applies to the apr_read_mmap.

I'm asking before I code so as to avoid changing everything later (just call
me lazy :-))

david

Re: APR_MMAP

Posted by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com>.
Dean,

if we don't need ap_mmap_send then they needn't be written!  i'm
easy...(less effort on my part :-))

d.
Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.

Re: APR_MMAP