Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by freak182 <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 12:24:03 UTC

how to search images (*.jpg, *.png)

Hello,

How can I search images in the JR repository? I put this exrtractor:
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PngTextExtractor and uploaded a .png  & .jpg
file and try search using this query:

"/jcr:root/photo/upload/username//element(*,nt:base)[fn:lower-case(@type)='jpg']"

i do not get any hits. any idea.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Re: how to search images (*.jpg, *.png)

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.
hello,

thanks for that. now what if i want a query base on these criteria mimetype,
filename, lastmodifed and size. All of them are possible parameter for
criteria search, right? how i am going to write that?

thanks a lot.
cheers.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,