Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/28 16:54:39 UTC

Need bean class from RequestProcessor?

I have the need to find out the bean class name from an extended
RequestProcessor method. I have checked the docs, and do not see
anything obvious. Is there a way to achieve this? I have access to the
ActionForm, ActionMapping, etc in this method.

I have extended the processActionPerform method of the
RequestProcessor, and need to cast the forms off to their original
bean type.

Any ideas?

Re: Need bean class from RequestProcessor?

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
That worked. I was so caught up in digging through the struts api,
that I failed to notice the more obvious, and simple choice.

Thanks for the reply.