Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/02/13 15:37:06 UTC

New committer: Likitha Shetty

Hi folks:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Likitha Shetty to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Likitha

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

RE: New committer: Likitha Shetty

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Great news! Congrats Likitha :)

Regards,
Sateesh

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done and well deserved !

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha ! Well done.

Posted by Deepti Dohare <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha :)

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha.

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Likitha :)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 09:37:06AM -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Likitha Shetty to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Likitha
>
> --David
> on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

About time. congratulations Likitha!

--
Prasanna.,

Re: New committer: Likitha Shetty

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha.

Regards,
Sailaja.M

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited about this !

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Yay!!! congrats Likitha!

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha.

Regards,
Sanjay

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Kelceydamage@bbits" <ke...@bbits.ca>.
Congrats!

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations, Likitha.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Likitha.....
This news calls for a treat..:-)

I have one more person in Bangalore to trouble with my patch submission (and occasional revert!)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 09:37:06AM -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Likitha Shetty to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Likitha
>
> --David
> on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

Congratulations Likitha!

Re: New committer: Likitha Shetty