Posted to issues@karaf.apache.org by 陈海文 <ch...@antvision.cn> on 2013/02/03 10:44:04 UTC

how to update a feature

karaf has a feature:install command (and features have a version) but how you can do an update of a feature?

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If the command uninstalls the feature first does it mean that the bundles
will be uninstalled too and next installed again?

Best regards
Krzysztof

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
yeah, install it again can do the trick IIRC
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Allen Cheng <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can uninstall this feature or update the bundles in this feature.

Allen

在 2013年2月3日星期日,陈海文 写道:

> karaf has a feature:install command (and features have a version) but how
> you can do an update of a feature?

--
Allen Zheng

2012 Laboratory,
Huawei,
China

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Allen Cheng <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: how to update a feature

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

right now, the only way is feature:uninstall && feature:install. I gonna
create a Jira to add feature:update.

Regards
JB