Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Duro <de...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/02 13:27:02 UTC

FeedbackPanel inside PropertyListView

Hello,
  in my FeedbackPanel, which is created inside PropertyListView I
experience this behaviour. Each item , which is created in the
PropertyListView contains a form and some data, which u can edit and a
FeedbackPanel.  When there is a new message in the FeedbackPanel, it is
shown in all FeedbackPanels that are created. What do i have to do, so
that the message is shown only in the one, where it belongs?

PropertyListView<HarvestedFile> propertyListView = new
PropertyListView<HarvestedFile>(
                 "allFiles", list) {
             private static final long serialVersionUID =
612045960036358963L;

             @Override
             protected void populateItem(ListItem<HarvestedFile> item) {
                 form.add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));
                 form.add(textField);
  }

later, i call textField.error("False input");

thx, Juraj

Re: FeedbackPanel inside PropertyListView

Posted by Pepijn de Geus <pd...@me.com>.
Construct the FeedbackPanel with a filter, either a ComponentFeedbackMessageFilter or ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter.