Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2021/07/27 09:44:35 UTC

Job opening, Wicket developer, full time remote position

Hi!

We are looking for a talented Wicket & UI developer for a full time remote
position.

You would be working with us on an online work time tracking saas product.

Heavy focus on real world usability and canonical implementation logic.

It is an inhouse developed product, not a consulting gig.

If you are available, please contact me directly.

Yours sincerely,
Martin Terra
martin.terra@koodaripalvelut.com

Re: Job opening, Wicket developer, full time remote position

Posted by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Hi!

Thanks, please do. You can tweet my message content (copy paste) as the job
description. However, if you feel there is some relevant information
missing, feel free to ask supplemental questions and I will try to fill in
the gaps.

**
Martin

ti 27. heinäk. 2021 klo 12.50 Francois Meillet (francois.meillet@gmail.com)