Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Remo Liechti <re...@swisslog.com> on 2007/03/06 16:01:28 UTC

oamSetHiddenInput function missing

Hi Guys

I have a custom component that extends the commandButton.
In the onclick attribute, something like oamSetHiddenInput('_idJsp29','autoScroll',getScrolling())
is rendered. This function does not exist, so every time the button is clicked a java
script error occures, telling me that "oamSetHiddenInput is not defined".

We are using myfaces 1.1.5 and tomahawk 1.1.3. Does andybody kow what could cause this problem?

Thanks,
Remo

Regards,

Remo Liechti
Application Developer
Swisslog Warehouse and Distribution Solutions

Direct: +41 (0)62 837 4345
Mobile: +41 (0)76 329 8660
CH Fax: +41 (0)62 837 4197
Internet: www.swisslog.com
About Swisslog
Swisslog is a global provider of logistic solutions for warehouses, distribution centers and hospitals. Swisslog's solutions increase their customers' flexibility, responsiveness, and quality of service, while minimizing logistics costs.

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.

RE: oamSetHiddenInput function missing

Posted by Remo Liechti <re...@swisslog.com>.
Okay this was because of compatibility problems between myfaces 1.1.5 and tomahawk 1.1.3 haha... Bad luck.