Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gaurav Arya <ga...@sapient.com> on 2002/02/18 15:24:58 UTC

Session tracking in Tomcat 3.2.3

Hi,
Is there a way in Tomcat 3.2.3 to switch off session tracking for some URLs
and enable tracking for others.
We are using  URL Rewriting for session management. Our site also has a lot
of static content and we need to turn off
session tracking when the request for a static page comes in other wise a
new session will be created whenever a request to a static page comes in. Is
this possible in Tomcat or do we need to serve static pages from Apache(web
server)?

Regards,
Gaurav