Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/17 08:57:00 UTC

Document association with FixedAssets

Hello List ,

I was exploring the FixedAssets Feature  in OFBiz .
I found it quite usable for my use case. Only thing i am missing
at this moment is associating documents with FixedAssets.

Eg in case of a Vehicle type FixedAsset the documents can be

(1) Insurance Docs (Multipage)
(2) Pollution Certificate
(3) Transport Permit by State / Central Govt.

I plan to store the docs in an external object store eg(AWS S3)
and store the urls of the docs in OFBiz.

Any ideas how it can be accomplished in current features
of OFBiz.

Regds
Mallah.

Re: Document association with FixedAssets

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointers Mr. Rishi.

Regds
mallah.