Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2011/11/18 11:40:07 UTC

Re: Reg PDFBox Imaging Issue

Hi,

Am 15.11.11 07:33, schrieb Susheel Zaveri:
> Dear Mr. Andreas
>
> Hope you are doing good.
Thanks I'm fine, couldn't be better.

> Sorry to invade your inbox with my problem.
All communication concering PDFBox has to be done via mailing lists.
Please avoid to contact the developers directly. FYI, I cc'ed the dev-list.

> I am currently working with PDFBox and trying to extract multiple PDFs
> using the PDFBox library. In few of our PDFs when trying to extract the
> images, we are getting black colored images, in the same context, I have
> raised an issue - PDFBox-1169
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1169>
I already saw that and I can confirm that the latest improvements show
some effects on your pdf. It's no longer b/w but the colors are wrong. I
don't yet have a clue why.

> As I am currently on a very tight schedule project whose delivery is
> critical, I had taken a step to mail you directly, considering that fact
> that you have recently fixed image related issues in PDFBox. I hope you
> would understand my concern, any help from your end would be of great
> help to me.
I can understand your concern but we are all volunteers and if someone
will find the time to work on your issue he/she will do it otherwise you
simply have to wait or to do it your own.

> Eagerly awaiting to hear from you.
To sum it up, I won't find the time to fix the issue soon.

> Thanks and Regards
> *Susheel Zaveri*
> S Cubes IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
> O: + 91 4040307817
> M: +91 9866518730
> susheel.zaveri@scubian.com <ma...@scubian.com>
>
> *Go Green: Think before you print this e-mail or its attachment. You can
> save paper if you do not really need to print.*

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler