Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 05:58:35 UTC

[Announce] Release jUDDI-3.0.1

With a 4+ / -1(non-binding) the release vote passed.

The -1, was given by David Jencks for not being able to build easily
from the released artifacts. Which is something his patch for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-299 fixes (thank you for the
patch David). We were under time pressure to release 3.0.1, and the fix
has been applied to the trunk instead. I think we should start a vote
for the 3.0.2 release within a few days.

The release artifacts can be downloaded from:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/juddi/3_0_1/

and the website has been updated to reflect the release.

Thanks for all the hard work guys, especially Tom Cunningham for burning
the midnight oil for this one!

--Kurt