Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com> on 2002/06/01 09:07:10 UTC

Re: Websphere 4.02 Struts Deployment

I have a pretty complicated struts 1.1b app running on Websphere 4.02 on
Windows 2000 and have yet to see the error that you've received.

The steps I had to take to deploy to websphere were:
1) http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=102142014616118&w=2
2) Set the JVM settings for the Default Server to that mentioned below for
redirect issues

I like using theaimsgroup.com for the color scheme :)

That's pretty much all I had to go through to get my tomcat developed app to
work on websphere.

Worse case scenario, step through the code to find out what's going on.
It's a really powerful source of information that I've taken advantage of a
few times learn what the heck was going on.

Sorry!

Posted by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com>.
Danny,

> The steps I had to take to deploy to websphere were:
> 1) http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=102142014616118&w=2
> 2) Set the JVM settings for the Default Server to that mentioned below for
> redirect issues

----
1. Upgrade to 4.0.3...gah, server admining...
2. Patch RequestProcessor to detect double contexts...*sigh* hack..i hate
that...
-----

Can you give me more information on patching RequestProcessor for Eclipse?

john