Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ahmad Jawid Muhammadi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/12 19:55:48 UTC

Unable to connect the App with Sync Gateway

Hello everyone,

I am working on the Fineract CN Mobile
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-mobile> project as a GSoC student to
implement Offline First using Couchbase. I integrated Couchbase Lite into
the App which you can see the codes from here
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-mobile/pull/111>. I also installed Sync
Gateway
<https://docs.couchbase.com/sync-gateway/current/gs-sgw-install.html> to
replicate data and Couchbase Server locally. I tried connecting the App
with the local server following this instruction
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17v19zg0sWgTk7I1tku4f2jWCq5RekESP9iyTL_5MTiI/edit?usp=sharing>
to test the replication and POC. But I am getting this error whenever I try
to replicate data:
 Got LiteCore error: POSIX error 111 "Connection refused

Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lxw6tmHxMfb_Og-4u7cnTmA9DIq-1btdQaMrO7Srzts/edit?usp=sharing>
is the config file which I added in this directory:  ~
/coucbase-syn-gatway/data/opt/couchbase-sync-gateway/bin

I really appreciate it if someone could help me to solve this error -I did
search it a lot but I couldn't find any solution. I also want to know that
is there any work has been done regarding implementing Offline First using
CouchDB or Coucbase on Fineract CN and do we have any Live Instance so that
I can use and test the app.

Thanks & Best Regards