Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jai Bheemsen Rao Dhanwada <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 00:44:48 UTC

Cassandra reaper

Hello,

Has anyone played around with the cassandra reaper (
https://github.com/spotify/cassandra-reaper)?

if so can some please help me with the set-up, I can't get it working. I
used the below steps:

1. create jar file using maven
2. java -jar cassandra-reaper-0.2.3-SNAPSHOT.jar server
cassandra-reaper.yaml
3. ./bin/spreaper repair production users

Re: Cassandra reaper

Posted by Jai Bheemsen Rao Dhanwada <ja...@gmail.com>.
Done, thanks

https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-reaper/issues/22