Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Jörg Lang <jl...@evelix.ch> on 2011/01/14 14:07:27 UTC

How to submit code?

Hi

I started looking into Lucence, as I might need it on a project. As there was no GermanAnalyzer in the dotNet version, I ported the code that was available in the Java version to .NET.

As I new to the OpenSource world, I do not exactly know how I need to proceed, that this piece of code is included?
Send it to a contributor?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards
Jörg Lang

Re: How to submit code?

Posted by digy digy <di...@gmail.com>.
using JIRA ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa ) , you
can create an issue and add your code to that.

DIGY