Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Robert Haycock <Ro...@artificial-solutions.com> on 2016/10/10 13:50:39 UTC

How to get principals from a session?

Hi,

Version/branch - oak trunk.

I have JAAS setup and I'm trying to get the principals. In Jackrabbit this was simple but proving somewhat illusive in Oak.

I have a session and I can see SessionImpl -> sd (RepositoryImpl)-> contentSession (ContentSessionImp) -> loginContext (JaasLoginContext) -> subject -> principals.

But as they are all private members with no public getters I can't get to the principals. How do I?

Thanks,
Rob.

Re: How to get principals from a session?

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
Hi Rob

Obtaining the set of principals from the session is not possible
with the default implementation.

Maybe you can add some context explaining what you would need that
for?

Kind regards
Angela