Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com on 2018/04/23 13:25:18 UTC

Task get stuck in up_for_retry state

Hi ,
I am providing the "retries" and "retry_delay" as an argument to one of my operator in the DAG. But the corresponding task get stuck in "up_for_retry" state and is not being retried by scheduler. retry_delay is set to timedelta(seconds=5) so it should get retried after 5 seconds.
Thanks,
Raman Gupta

Re: Task get stuck in up_for_retry state

Posted by Laura Lorenz <ll...@industrydive.com>.
What are the logs from the scheduler and the specific scheduler subprocess
for that DAG?