Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/04 21:47:44 UTC

[GSoC] Weekly hangout

Hi All,

As we agreed last week, lets do a brief hangout Friday 9 eastern (6.30pm IST) and do a project round up. This week we can keep it brief and get updates from every one and address any impediments.

Suresh

Re: [GSoC] Weekly hangout

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Emre,

Lets please use this link - https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYdaadNSmjTcwEMUDBEP8RUMEPtFfrFISF2fbDOUKk2Rk8NfuA?authuser=0&hl=en <https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYdaadNSmjTcwEMUDBEP8RUMEPtFfrFISF2fbDOUKk2Rk8NfuA?authuser=0&hl=en>

From next week, we can try for a persistent URL.

Suresh

Re: [GSoC] Weekly hangout

Posted by Emre Brookes <em...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>.