Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dennis Lang <dl...@wsi.com> on 2013/12/06 20:54:41 UTC

new Windows Color Logger for Ant - how do I upload to ant opensource ?

I created a Windows Color Logger for Ant which I would like to upload to
the ant project.

What are the steps/procedure to share my work with the Ant open source
project ?

*Dennis **Lang  *
* w:* 978 983 6626      *e:* dennis.lang@weather.com

Re: new Windows Color Logger for Ant - how do I upload to ant opensource ?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi Dennis

On 2013-12-06, Dennis Lang wrote:

> I created a Windows Color Logger for Ant which I would like to upload to
> the ant project.

> What are the steps/procedure to share my work with the Ant open source
> project ?

Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing it.  The normal process is you
create an account at our Bugzilla, open an enhancement request and
attach your code to it.

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: new Windows Color Logger for Ant - how do I upload to ant opensource ?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
The easiest way would be to set up an open source project--even a github
project would be fine--and announce to the list that you would like it
included in the list at [1]. Thanks for your interest!

Matt
[1] https://ant.apache.org/projects.html