Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Srinivas V <vu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 05:23:23 UTC

problem with h:commandLink

Hi ,
 I am using h:commandLink to generate a pdf in a new window.
On pageA I have this link.First time I click on the link,it shows the pdf in
new window,but after I close the pdf and click again on the link it shows
the same pageA in the new window.
To avoid this I may have to refresh the parent window on close of the
pdf.But as it is pdf i dont know howw to do it.
Anybody has the solution for this? Please help me.

Regards
srinivas

Re: problem with h:commandLink

Posted by Srinivas V <vu...@gmail.com>.
Thankyou Bohmann, I will try that and let you know.

Regards,
Srinivas

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Srinivas,