Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 21:57:05 UTC

[LAZY] Default branch on flex-utilities repo

Any objections asking INFRA to make 'develop' the default branch on
https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities

I recently saw a Pull Request on the master branch.  It was a simple enough
patch for me to apply on our develop branch.  We could avoid confusions
like these by making develop the default branch.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [LAZY] Default branch on flex-utilities repo

Posted by wi...@gmail.com.
+1, no objections here

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
+1 to making develop the default

-Mark

Re: [LAZY] Default branch on flex-utilities repo

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for asking me to check that. Looks like most repos point to master.
This was not the case when we moved to git.

flex-utilities: master
flex-asjs: master
flex-sdk: develop
flex-falcon: master
flex-tlf: master
flex-examples: develop
flex-external: master

I can ask everything to default to develop.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
+1

--
Ix Multimedia Software