Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Zhao Hong <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 05:11:06 UTC

how to clean {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker

Hi all

How to clean   {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker ? It's about 32 G and  I must
restart the cluser to clean it .

Thanks & Best Regards

hong

Re: how to clean {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker

Posted by Zhao Hong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh,
I looked up the directories. I do set the keep.failed.task.files=true
but  It seems that my cluster stores all  task files whatever failed or not.

Some completed job that have no any task failed are still in the directory.

Thanks.

Hong

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Zhao,

--
Harsh J

Re: how to clean {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker

Posted by Zhao Hong <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J