Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/04/20 16:29:09 UTC

Axis2: Not able to run the client.

Hello

I have created one client and it was build successfully but I am not able to
run this client and invoke the service. It says

Exception in thread Main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
org/apache/axis2/echoservice/EchoServiceClient

I have included all the client related files in classpath and all axis jars
are also in classpath. But this error is still coming.

I'll really appreciate if someone help me fix this error.

I have attached the zipped folder containing the service and client along
with this mail.

Thanks

Inder

RE: Axis2: Not able to run the client.

Posted by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca>.
Hello Martin

I tried this but its still giving the same error. Could you please run this
client on your system? I don't know why its not working on my system.

I'll really appreciate your help.

Inder

  _____