Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/06 16:27:10 UTC

Re: Saving results of "Monitor Results"

hi paul,

I will have to write a new collector for saving the calculated stats.
I should be able to get something working tonight, I hope you're not
in a rush.

this way it will be easy to add the same capability to Aggregate
listener to save the stats to a file.

peter

Re: any interest in a corba sampler?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:08:42 -0600, Anil Philip <an...@openwave.com> wrote:
> What licensing issues? We shall be using only what comes in the jdk...

> ... Or should I try to use DII (not in Sun JDK?)

I know nothing about DII, so this may not be relevant ...

Posted by Anil Philip <an...@openwave.com>.
No third party libraries, only what comes in
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/idl/ (including DII)
I shall rewrite it in my free time to use DII, but it will take a few
weeks... (other projects going on)
Thanks,
Anil

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
 hi anil,

once you file the bugzilla entry I can work with you to double check
the dependencies and work out the licensing issues. Having gone
through that a few times in the past, it's good to have multiple eyes
looking at it. Usually sebastian is best at catching that stuff.

peter

Posted by Anil Philip <an...@openwave.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I'd assume interest will be light at first, simply because you're the
first one I can think of who came along and wanted a corba sampler.
But, it may be that most corba developers just would not have imagined
there was much out there for corba stress testing?  I would think anyone
doing corba would be very interested.

In any case, we're very glad for your contribution.

As for peer review, usually the person who checks contributions in is a
fairly experienced JMeter developer and will check it over.

-Mike

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.