Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mandy Warren <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/30 16:54:19 UTC

Re: Problem setting map.cxf.interceptor.fault property in Spring config

Hi it looks like my spring config was fine but I believe there is a separate issue with the exception mapper not getting exceptions from interceptors that run prior to JAXRSInInterceptor. I will find my previous emails relating to this and add more detail.

Sent from a mobile device