Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2013/08/07 18:11:26 UTC

Backport of xkms to 2.7.x branch

Currently the XML Key Management Specification (xkms) implementation is
only on trunk.

As we are planning to release a Talend ESB version based on 2.7.x we
would like to back port the implementation to the 2.7.x branch.
The effects on existing code should be rather small as it is completely
new functionality that is not coupled to existing cxf code.

The only issue might be that we need a new version of wss4j.

Are there any objection to the back port?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de