Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2011/06/01 15:12:07 UTC

Re: Question on a new reserved word maybe?

Hi Brett,

This bug is fixed now in all branches back through 10.6. If you build
the head of the 10.8 branch, you should be able to test-drive the fix.

Regards,
-Rick

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 6/1/11 6:32 AM, Bergquist, Brett wrote:
> Thanks Rick.  I will try to build using the instructions given. This will give me good experience to build Derby and maybe contribute something over the next few months.
Let us know if you have suggestions for how to improve the build. First
impressions are very useful here.
>    I am looking into the replication area and have a few ideas for some improvements that I could use.
Good to hear!

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by "Bergquist, Brett" <BB...@canoga.com>.
Thanks Rick.  I will try to build using the instructions given. This will give me good experience to build Derby and maybe contribute something over the next few months.  I am looking into the replication area and have a few ideas for some improvements that I could use.