Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk> on 2001/10/10 00:56:32 UTC

[OT] TomcatBook Project...

Hello all,

First of all I apologise for the off topic post, but people may be
interested in it.

The Tomcat-Book project has been going since May and aims to produce
in-depth documentation for all aspects of Tomcat and is targetted at all
levels of user (administrator, servlet developer etc.).

Currently several chapters are completed but more needs to be done for
the book to be near completion.

The project needs more people in order to acheive its aims. If anyone is
interested then please go to our project's home on sourceforge or drop
in on the yahoo groups discussion list as below. We need people to
perform a variety of tasks including authoring, proof reading, research,
web development, news-posters and more. Details can be found in the
documentation section of our sourceforge site.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone else you think may be
interested.

The project's home on sourceforge is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tomcatbook and our site is up at
http://tomcatbook.sourceforge.net . Our discussion list can be found at
with yahoo groups.

If anyone requires further information then please e-mail me at
adamfowler@chillin.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer anyone's questions.

Thanks for your time, keep up the good work with Tomcat!

Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Administrator, Tomcat-Book project