Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com> on 2005/07/14 19:02:02 UTC

Chainsaw link gone from log4j page

Someone changed the log4j page and removed the Chainsaw link from the navigation bar.  I can't find a place that provides a link to Chainsaw, so I'd like to see some navigation re-added.

Is there a reason why it was removed?

Scott

RE: Chainsaw link gone from log4j page

Posted by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com>.
I might have done that.  I was reviewing stuff some time back, and the link
that was there did not seem to be valid or went to a page that was bogus.

Also, when I reviewed stuff for the 1.2.11 release, the docs that were in
the 1.2 branch were this strange mix of 1.2/1.3 pages.  I modified them to
be more 1.2.  But the site pages should obviously be mentioning/using 1.3.

-Mark