Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by robbywillz <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 11:36:20 UTC

"cid" is missing

Hi,

The string "cid" is missing for the field(soc) that holds the attachment.

*<soc>94b61973-7169-4d66-9fe3-9f5e4f7c6e5c@apache.org</soc>*

--uuid:69770812-4664-44a7-bddd-2020911d4745

I'm not sure why "cid" is missing in the soc field. We have gsoap server on
the there side which expects the conten-id with cid. Like this:
<soc>cid:94b61973-7169-4d66-9fe3-9f5e4f7c6e5c@apache.org</soc>

Any idea why cid is missing in the request? How do I add "cid" to the soc
field?
I'm using Apache CXF 2.3.3 version.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
William Rovinson.

-----
Regards,
William Rovinson

Re: "cid" is missing

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Probably the CXF runtime is not getting enough info to produce a proper
xop payload, I quickly run a jaxrs test (which depends on the same code
MTOM one does) and I see

<xop:Include xmlns:xop="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include"
href="cid:5f5dc7f8-8489-41c8-b1b3-5e15d8249c44-1@cxf.apache.org"/>

You may need to set a property somewhere to tell CXF to use, not really
sure though...
Sergey