Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Grace <ru...@earthlink.net> on 2002/03/06 15:50:49 UTC

Re: Advice needed...

Hmm, if anyone finds it drop me a note. If there's a Linux version or it's
open source, it sounds like something I can have monitoring my apache logs
and 'fight back'. Fun.

-- Daniel Grace

SSL

Posted by Erwien Samantha Y <er...@netscape.net>.
Hi ..,

I need some advice
I have 1 domain that already certificated , u can say secure.mydomain.com .
And i have another domain beta.mydomain.com , those two domain have same
IP address.
If i type https://beta.mydomain.com it always say mismatch certification
. (this i understand
because only secure.mydomain.com that have certificate).

Any trick for this ??
with redirection maybe ...
Please suggest me

erwien