Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Rafael Bueno <ra...@hotmail.com.br> on 2011/04/11 15:18:04 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Request help

Good morning. I wonder if you can help me with a problem. Working on a project that uses version 1.0 of Castle ActiveRecords and we are migrating to version 3.0 RC, but this version requires the assembly "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = f5940d1699e37ff1", but the website Lucene.NET's just found the assembly "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null". The dependencies occur in that order "Castle.ActiveRecord.dll -> NHibernate.Search.dll -> Lucene. Net.dll. "await contact with the place where I can download the assembly.

Re: [Lucene.Net] Request help

Posted by Robert Jordan <ro...@gmx.net>.
On 11.04.2011 15:18, Rafael Bueno wrote:
> Good morning. I wonder if you can help me with a problem. Working on
> a project that uses version 1.0 of Castle ActiveRecords and we are
> migrating to version 3.0 RC, but this version requires the assembly
> "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken =
> f5940d1699e37ff1", but the website Lucene.NET's just found the
> assembly "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture = neutral,
> PublicKeyToken = null". The dependencies occur in that order
> "Castle.ActiveRecord.dll ->  NHibernate.Search.dll ->  Lucene.
> Net.dll. "await contact with the place where I can download the
> assembly.

Lucene.Net was never distributed with a strong name (PublicKeyToken
!= null). This means that you have to ask the NHibernate devs
where to obtain this special Lucene.Net version, because no one
else would be able to provide it.

Robert