Posted to user@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2016/02/10 15:10:13 UTC

Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3

Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
I am in favor of this release, but will not be able to build and test
within the time frame to cast a binding vote, so treat this as a
non-binding +1

Patricia

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 for this release

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Hi all:

This vote has been open for over a week at this point, and so far we have only two binding votes (Patricia asked me to treat her vote as non-binding as she hasn’t reviewed the release in detail).

Could those PMC members on the list please have a look and vote, if you haven’t yet?

Thanks,

Greg Trasuk

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 for this release