Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/14 03:28:31 UTC

[ artice ] Collaboration of detail content in the released version 1.3.1

hi
   our contributor Eights has uploaded an artice about 1.3.1 version to
google docs, if you want to join the collaboration, please through url:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PkfHTmnfq0XTuDgwsQ9td8R2HtPX7pQS9r7J99qCRl4/edit?usp=sharing

for now , you can add or update the doc, the edit permission has been
opened, welcome to join us

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

Re: [ artice ] Collaboration of detail content in the released version 1.3.1

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
sorry, the title spelled wrong
artice -> article

BTW, it is writing in Chinese, later we will translate to English

Best Regards

lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月14日周二 上午11:28写道: