Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mi...@amsearch.com on 2000/08/21 22:47:56 UTC

GMail2 test

Hi ,
I am a recruiter working with two companies
 aggressively expanding their national e-Commerce
 practices. They need Strategy Experts as well as
 technical and functional individuals that have
 worked with JavaBeans, JSP or ERP (JDE/Oracle, back-end and apps),
 CRM, Supply Chain and e-Commerce solutions. The
 positions and salaries range from Sr. Consultant to
 Partner and both companies will be going public this
 year (offering stock options to all employees).
 Would you like to be kept aware of an exceptional
 opportunity? Please call me, or provide me with your
 contact information if you are interested.
 Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you,
Mike Misovec
AM Search Consulting
mike@amsearch.com
757-686-2440

Please note that if you do not wish to receive this newsletter you can
remove yourself from the mailing list by sending an email to
mailto:mike@amsearch.com  with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the title and /
or the content. Please note that you should use the same email address that
the newsletter is sent to.