Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 21:28:00 UTC

AR2?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there have been any discussions or thoughts on AR2
release timeframe? Will http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
RIVER-261  be scheduled for AR2?

Thanks

Dennis

Re: AR2?

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

Thanks for the reply and the update.

To the rest of the committers; How is the effort going? Is the project
engaged in looking for additional contributors and moving the project
forward?

Regards

Dennis

Re: AR2?