Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vinu Murugesan <qu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/20 21:54:39 UTC

Getting the Operation Namespace

Hello everyone,

If I have a WSDL that has different operations, is
there a way to get the Namespace of an operation
dynamically using Axis? For example, the
TemperatureService from Xmethods:
http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/TemperatureService.wsdl
has an operation called getTemp and its namespace is:
urn:xmethods-Temperature. Is there any way to get this
programatically?

And also, when sending a SOAP Request to a Web
Service, does it matter whether you specify the
xsi:type of parameters? Ex) <zip
xsi:type="xsd:string">

Any help is greatly appreciated.
And thanks also to the people who answered my previous
question.

Happy Holidays!
Vinu.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com