Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2004/11/08 10:59:45 UTC

[fulcrum-yaafi] How to add a decommision() for testing services using ECM, Melrlin and YAAFI?

Hi folks,

Eric Pugh asked me to add a decommision() method to YAAFI to test the
decommisioning of a service. Not a big deal I quickly added a
decommision(String) but it would change the signature of
org.apache.fulcrum.testcontainerBaseUnitTest if we add support for ECM
and Merlin. The appropriate method for ECM is deprecated and for MerlinI
have no idea what to call ... :-(

Any ideas how to proceed?!

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl