Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 16:14:34 UTC

Re: Make a Codehaus plugin works on a local configuration

i think the problem is : when you add this in the pom.xml of a plugin:
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>

<goalPrefix>dashboard-report</goalPrefix>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

Maven does not resolve correctly the plugin prefix.

it's for that : mvn dashboard-report:dashboard doesn't work correctly.

i mustl remove this goalPrefix but before i must post a vote

Posted by winegoddess <wi...@gmail.com>.

Im also having this problem, but also with this plug-in:
org.apache.maven.plugins
It does not happen all of the time.
Mostly it happend to remote users, sporadically. It seems to have something
to do with the refresh?

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not exist o r
no valid version could be found [INFO]

If this differs from this post, and anyone has any ideas, please write to
me...

When this happens sometimes on the command line, Eclipse's maven is working.
Sometimes one goal works but other doesn't e.g. "mvn test" works but "mvn
clean" doesn't.

The problem is not understood.

Sometimes, but not always, issuing a "mvn -U" before the goals will force
Artifactory to re-fetch the artifacts: E.g.: "mvn -U clean install", "mvn -U
clean test" and so on.

Judy