Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM> on 2004/05/17 21:02:34 UTC

Re: DataGrid Tag

Committers,

We have a "New Project Submission" document
(http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/newprojectsubmission.html)
that describes how new tag libraries should be submitted for consideration
at jakarta-taglibs.

One key element of this submission process is to have a "sponsor"
within our committers pool to evaluate the submission, and help it
make it into the sandbox if deemed appropriate.

The only way new tag libraries will flourish at jakarta-taglibs is if
we give proper attention and support to new submissions.

Do we have a taker for Néstor's taglib?

Thanks,

    -- Pierre

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks Felipe!

    -- Pierre

Re: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Pierre/Nestor,

RE: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Yes, that's a good idea (better then send us some private tarballs :-)

RE: DataGrid Tag

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
Nestor, could you put your code on a public URL somewhere.  I'm interested
in seeing what you have.

Tim O'Brien