Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2010/12/19 13:28:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2

Hi folks,

A second release candidate for village-3.3.1 has been prepared. This is
a Maven-2 build only. Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/torque/village/tags/VILLAGE_3_3_1

Site:

http://people.apache.org/~tv/torque/site/

Binaries:

http://people.apache.org/~tv/torque/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 03.01.11 20:25, Christoph Engelbert wrote:
> what have you expected over christmas? :)
Increased activity! ;-)

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <c....@u-form.de>.
 Hi Thomas,

what have you expected over christmas? :)

Maybe I find some time to test this week but not sure.

Bye Christoph

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@dukece.com>.
D'oh.. should have realized I needed to formalize this.  I
assumed that since the extra testing was done and it passed,
it could be released.. Anyway, my vote is now:

+1

Sorry for holding things up.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@dukece.com>.
Sorry,

I'm just now getting back home from 3+ weeks of dealing with my
mother-in-law's health failing resulting in her passing away.

I'm

+0.8

on release.  The 0.2 reservation is that I'd like to test against
MS SQL and possibly Derby to verify it, but I probably won't have
time until this weekend or next week and don't want to hold it up
because a test that has a 99% chance of working hasn't been done.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.

Re: [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

RESULT [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 19.12.10 13:28, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A second release candidate for village-3.3.1 has been prepared. This is
> a Maven-2 build only. Please verify this release candidate and vote...
>
> Tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/torque/village/tags/VILLAGE_3_3_1
>
> Site:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~tv/torque/site/
>
> Binaries:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~tv/torque/

we have three binding +1 votes for the release candidate

- Greg Monroe
- Thomas Fox
- Thomas Vandahl

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

I'll upload the release files to the M2-Repository as soon as possible.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.