Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Mandeep Sarma <mu...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 05:04:49 UTC

moonshine

in moonshine I'm trying to override the URL as shown in the picture to use
http instead of the local disk because I find when using the local disk
things such as links don't work as well.
But the override doesn't seem to work, am I missing something ?

I'm   using moonshine 2.4 build 1387.

Thx
Mandeep

[image: image.png]

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: moonshine

Posted by Mandeep Sarma <mu...@gmail.com>.
I tried the fix today, it seems to be working very well, thanks for the
quick response!

Mandeep.

Re: moonshine

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mandeep,

Re: moonshine

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Mandeep,

You absolutely can! :) In many cases we don't need any kind of issue on
github cause I will help you here, but it looks like your case is just
something which we are missing as a feature in Moonshine. When you raise
issue we will address it as fast as we can. :)

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: moonshine

Posted by Mandeep Sarma <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: moonshine

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harbs,

Re: moonshine

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Piotr,

FYI:
There’s something odd with your email. For some reason your email responses do not come threaded with the original in my email client.

moonshine

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mandeep,